Self Secure Plan Plus
UNITED INSURANCE brings you all the benefits of group health insurance in a plan designed specifically for individuals.
Self Secure Plan Plus
HEALTH IS WEALTH. This old saying has never been as true as its today. In this age of sky rocketing medical cost, poor health weather cost by natural causes or by accident not only results in physical misery but also immense financial burden. Loss of health spells loss of wealth.
Unfortunately, illnesses and accidents are apart of life. No matter how many preventative you take, you are still exposed to a certain level of risk at all times. Health insurance appears to be the logical solution. But these plans, in general are available to groups.
UIC brings you all the benefits of self-health insurance in a plan designed specifically for individuals.
Self Secure Plan plus provides for distinct protection segments with benefits depending on the plan you select:
- Aggregate benefits for accidental death or Permanent Disability
- Medical Expenses (Accident only)
- Inpatient Surgical Expenses (illness only)
- Burial and Repatriation
|Medical Expenses (Accident)||25,000 Excess 500||50,000 Excess 1,000|
|Inpatient Surgical Expenses (Illness)||25,000 Excess 1,000||50,000 Excess 1,000|
|Burial & Repatriation||50,000||100,000|
|Upto 30 years ||Rs. 1,300 ||Rs. 2 ,000|
|31 to 35 years ||Rs. 1,450 ||Rs. 2 ,250|
|36 to 40 years ||Rs. 1,600 ||Rs. 2 ,400|
|41 to 45 years ||Rs. 1,700 ||Rs. 2 ,600|
|46 to 49 years ||Rs. 1,800||Rs. 2 ,750|
- SEGMENT 1 provides financial protection against death, permanent total and permanent partial disability caused by and occurring within 12 months of an accident.
- SEGMENT 2 provides for medical expenses arising out of an accident any where in the world.
- SEGMENT 3 provides for medical expenses of surgical operations due to illness. The procedure must involve an overnight stay at a registered hospital or clinic in Pakistan. This segment excludes any expenses in respect of health conditions existing at inception of cover.
- SEGMENT 4 provides or repatriation and burial expenses following death due to natural causes anywhere in the world. This Segment excludes death due to health conditions existing at inception of cover.
- The maximum age for new cover SSP-49 years. However in case of existing covers age starting at least 3 years before the 50th birthday the cover may continue till 55 years.