Commercial vehicle Comprehensive Insurance
The United Insurance Company provides you the best insurance services in town. Commercial vehicles are the most affected vehicle on the road and have to face losses. So, UIC commercial vehicle insurance online make you secure in just few easy and simple steps. Buy online commercial vehicle insurance and protect your vehicle and also relief yourself from third party loss.
Section 1: Loss or Damage
The Insured shall be indemnified against loss of or damage to the Motor car and / or its accessories whilst thereon by:
- Accidental external means
- Fire, External explosion, self-ignition or lightning or frost
- Burglary, house-breaking or theft
- Malicious act
- Riot, strike
- Flood, hail, wind, hurricane, cyclone, tornado or typhoon
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or other convulsion of nature and
- Whilst in transit by air, road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
Section 2: Liability to Third Party
- Death or bodily injury to a third party (except for the person employed by the insured)
- Damage to property of a third party (except for the property held in trust or custody by the insured of a third party)
- The driver who is driving the motor car on the insured’s order / permission, shall be duly indemnified provided that such driver is not entitled to any other insurance policy.
- Indemnity to the insured even when he is driving a vehicle not belonging to him and not hired by him under a hire purchase agreement
- In case of death of a third party, the company will indemnify the deceased’s personal representatives in the terms of and subject to the limitations of the policy.
Section 3: Medical Expenses
The insured will be paid medical expenses not exceeding by Rs. 500/- in respect of any accidental bodily injury. Conditions:
- Pre inspection of vehicle is mandatory
- Damages found at the time of pre-inspection are not covered.
- Loss intimation should be conveyed to Insurance Company after the loss.
- Intimation is required for cancellation of policy by the company or the insured with return of premium on pro rata basis.
- This policy is for social domestic and pleasure purposes and for the insured’s business only.
No payment will be made in respect of:
- Under the CV-4 clause on commercial vehicle. Insurance Company will not be liable for any loss or damage occurred to Lamps, tyres, mud guard, bumper and paint work.
- Any loss damage sustain or incurred outside the geographical area of Pakistan.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred from any consequential loss.
Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by a person other than the driver as described in the policy.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by nuclear weapon, fuel or waste material.
- Depreciation and wear and tear.
Any loss or damage sustain or incurred by mechanical or electrical breakdown, failure or breakage.
- Damage to tyres and battery unless the motor car is damaged at the same time when the coverage is limited to 50% of the cost of such replacement.
- Any loss or damage sustain or incurred after termination of ownership.
- For more detail on exclusions refer to policy wording.
|1.8% of Market Value
|Up to 5 Years
|Maximum Sum Insured:
|A charge of 4% additional withholding tax on non-filers
|Under the CV-4 clause on commercial vehicle. Insurance Company will
not be liable for any loss or damage occurred to Lamps, tyres, mud
guard, bumper and paint work.