FAMILY HEALTH SECURE | We Promise Quality Health Care at an Affordable Price
The salient feature of this product is the price factor which is kept in a range, affordable to every class of individual.
Why is health Insurance Important ?
Health insurance has become a necessity today and it plays a major role in healthcare. This is because an unfortunate event of (Disease) Illness or Accident (Injury) may strike at anytime and in such cases medical expenses can become unaffordable. Health insurance can prove to be a source of support by taking care of the financial burden that a family may have to go through.
Health insurance takes care of you in such circumstances. It will help you tackle such situations with ease by providing you & your families with timely and adequate medical care. The ﬁnancial burden of huge medical bills is taken care of by the health insurance you have purchased.
Family Health Secure – Gives you Choice, Convenience and Care UIC Family Health Secure policy offers health insurance plans that are designed for Individuals who wish to provide ﬁnancial protection to themselves and their dependent family members against medical expenses arising due to sickness and accidents. With UIC you can have peace of mind that your most valuable asset Health is taken care of. This Package covers treatment through its panel of hospitals, where you and your family will receive appropriate treatment in case of an unfortunate ailment or accident without paying anything to the hospital. (Cashless Facility)
Room Entitlement & Annual Limits:
You have the choice to select aforementioned room rents along with corresponding Annual Limits.
The policy pays for in-patient hospitalization expense such as:
– In-Hospital Consultations
– Surgical Fees
– Anesthetist’s Fee
– Operation Theater Charges
– Prescribed Medicines Used During Hospitalization
– Diagnostic Investigations Blood and Oxygen Supplies Ventilators and Allied Services
– Kidney Dialysis/Chemotherapy & Radio therapy for Cancer Treatment.
Day Care Treatment:
Besides in-patient hospitalization the Plans also covers Day Care Procedures.
Day care treatments are medical or surgical procedures for which the person is admitted to a hospital bed but does not require an overnight stay.
The Policy also pays for ﬁve expensive diagnostics tests MRI, CT Scan, Thallium Scan, Mammography and Angiographies to facilitate diagnosis with no condition of hospitalization.
Pre & Post hospitalization outpatient treatment is also covered for the following expenses, which is directly related to the cause of hospitalization, each for 30 days before and after the hospitalization, giving you a complete peace of mind.
– Consultants fee in the follow-up visits.
– Cost of medicine & supplies.
– Cost of Lab tests.
Expenses for ambulance services for transportation of insured patient to and from hospitals during medical emergencies.
Accidental Out-patient Expense:
Expenses for emergency treatment of an accident, within and up-to 48 hours of the accident.
|Limit Per Annum Per Insured
Including Room & Board, Hospital,
Surgical & Miscellaneous Expense.
|ICU Room & Board -Maximum
Number of days per Hospitalization
|Pre & Post Hospitalization
|Ambulance Service for transportation to or between hospital.
|Accidental Out-patient Expense Benefit.
Emergency Treatment within & up-to 48 hours of the accident.
Rates for single individual insured are as under:
|03 months to 17 years
– The above rates are inclusive of Govt. Taxes
– A policy issuance fee of Rs.500/-will be charged separately.
– The above rates are subject to periodic revision without prior notice.
- Treatment of pre-existing conditions and any disease, illness, medical condition or *injury, and any complication of a pre-existing condition.
- Charges for treatment of congenital disorders / birth defects Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy, childbirth, including caesarean, Treatment of psychiatric, mental or nervous disorder, Cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Use of intoxicating drugs and alcohol & any other form of drug dependence.
- Any increase in expenses due to insured being admitted in more expensive room than that allowed by the maximum room and board limit or better facility than the type of Room Entitlement given in the policy.
Note: For complete list of exclusions details of coverage, terms and conditions, please refer to our policy document.
You have round the clock access to our staff doctors for help during medical emergencies.
In case you need any clarification or facilitation regarding your policy, our dedicated customer relations staff will be pleased to assist you.
Your will receive a Health Card with your Policy that will contain important information about your Policy. The Health Card will identify you as UIC Insured at our Network Hospitals and entitles you the Credit Facility.
Who can apply?
You need to ﬁll our application for man 3d disclose health history of all the persons who are applying for cover.
You can cover yourself and your family through different options as under:
- Self only.
- Self, spouse (wife/husband) without any children.
- Self and all dependent children.
- Self, spouse (wife/husband) with out any children.
- Self and all dependent children.
- Self and dependent parents.
(Coverage of adult dependent children (18 years & above) is subject to Signing declaration for above).