- G P and Specialist Consultation fees.
- Prescribed medicines.
- Laboratory and other Investigations. (e.g. X-Rays, ECGS & Ultrasound etc).
- Dental care benefits.
- Besides doctors, Consultations with registered Hakims and Practicing alternative medicine specialist is also admissible.
- Hospital Expenses Per Person Per Confinement Per Ailment. (Pregnancy & Dreaded Diseases excluded ).
- Room Rent, Nursing expenses.
- Hospital Expenses includes Surgical expenses, Anesthesia.
- O.T. Charges, Consultation Fee, Nursing Charges etc.
- Investigation and Medicines, Blood, Oxygen Supplies, Dialyses Chemotherapy / Radiotherapy cost of pacemakers ( subject to Hospitalization Unit).
- Miscellaneous Expenses Pre & post hospitalization expenses.
- Note: 24 Hrs. In-Patient confinement as a resident Patient is compulsory.
Specialized investigation on outpatient basis on recommendation of a specialist only, which does not require hospitalization.
These include the following tests only:
- NUCLEAR SCANS
- EEG, EMG, ETT & ECHO
- Management of acute Myocardial infarction (Heart Attack)
- By-pass grafting
- CVA- Stroke
- Kidney Failure
- Renal and other major organ transplants
- Major burns
- Knee joint replacement
- Multiple Fractures
- Hip bone Replacement
Following are the benefits under ‘Dental Care’ cover.
- Dental care is included in the prescribed OPD (Per family).
- Dental Care include consultation and medicine, treatment of acute dental conditions and diseases of gums.
- All orthodontic procedures, making & placement of prosthesis (e.g. dentures), scaling & polishing are excluded.
- Total payable cumulative dental bills should not exceed 40% of the total OPD limit (per family).
- Gynaecologist fee
- Anaesthetic fee
- Diagnostic tests
- Baby’s Nursing Care
- Labour Room charges
- Operation Theater charges etc.